Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 27 November 2016

Who Am I? Who Are You?

My Christian Contemplations Readers -Who are You?

Recently, I was asked to introduce myself in a Google Plus Christian group.
This got me wondering who are you?
Do you know who you are?

Here is how I introduced myself:

Who is Suzanne Sholer?

You can think one of three things about me:
1. I am a liar. - However, many of the miracles in my life have been witnessed by others.
2. I am crazy. See above.
3. I am telling the truth. Our Father continues to work miracles in our lives each and every day.

August 13 2011, my life took an amazing turn. In retrospect, I can see how Our Father had walked with me all along, but THAT day was a huge turning point in my life.
I am so grateful to Our Father for rescuing me.

On my private blog - MyChristianContemplations.blogspot.com
,  I puzzle out my walk.
This is where you will find snippets of my experiences with miracles and learning to rely more and more on Our Father.

I feel I have been commissioned to start a group to help people become refurbished as they refurbish homes - a main project being to create Hostels of God for Women.
You can find information about this on http://RefurbishedHomesbyRefurbishedPeople.blogspot.com

A teacher by trade, on other blogs I scribble about marketing, social media, frugal living, dogs, cats, life in Ontario Canada,etc.

Singing, strumming guitar, thumping on the piano, crocheting, sewing, knitting, cooking and baking have taken a larger role in my life lately as my previous physical pursuits such as light weight back packing, canoeing and dancing have been placed out of reach temporarily.

I have two grown daughters who are battling a genetic curse that I was released from. My prayer is for Our Father to heal them too as He healed me.

Last summer, I became homeless while journeying down this path. Now, I am living in the first Hostel of God Pour Les Femmes in Northeastern Ontario with a daughter's cat and puppy while she is recovering at a Battered Women's shelter.  As the "feet on the ground" I am responsible for day to day operations, welcoming travelers and stranded motorists, running a food bank, daily intersessional prayer, arranging up keep, paying bills and so on. We are trying to figure out what on earth is happening with our non-profit status, but that's another story.

My sixth month check up following surgery for uterine cancer is November 16th. My prayer as I go through the trials being thrown at me is for Our Father's Will to be done and His Kingdom to increase.

Now it'seems your turn - Who are you?
Thanks for reading!
Let's keep in touch! Subscribe to My Christian Contemplations by Email - It's free!

May Our Father  Bless you 
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Family friendly comments are posted after moderation.